Allmax Citrulline+ Malate 2:1
Muscular Endurance Enhancer
Citrulline Malate [2:1] improves training intensity, endurance and speed of recovery. It performs this through 5 main functions:
- Increases blood Arginine levels (gram for gram at double the level of Arginine).
- Increases endothelial Nitric Oxide (NO) levels thereby improving vascular function and blood flow.
- Improves kidney bicarbonate reabsorption providing a powerful buffer against increasing muscle acidification during intense training.
- Detoxifies fatigued muscle tissue by removing ammonia (a toxin that can increase 3-fold during intense training).
- Rapidly replenishes PCr (phospho-creatine) stores, PCr is a key storage of energy muscles tap into.
ALLMAX's Citrulline Malate [2:1] is a premium pharmaceutical grade with 2 L-Citrulline amino acids bound to 1 Malate. Aside from assisting with delivery and absorption, the Malate has a critical function in the TCA (or Krebs) cycle that produces energy within the mitochondria. Specific research has shown a 34% increase in the rate of oxidative ATP, 20% increase in post-exercise phosphocreatine recovery and significant reduction in the sensation of fatigue.
1. How do I take Citrulline Malate? Take 1 scoop (2 g) of ALLMAX Citrulline Malate [2:1] twice daily, upon waking and approx. 45 minutes before training or any intense physical activity. On non-training days, consume prior to meals on an empty stomach. Can be added to pre-workout formulas such as MUSCLEPRIME and RAZOR8. Citrulline Malate is highly synergistic with Arginine, Beta-Alanine and Creatine supplementation.
2. Do I need to cycle Citrulline Malate? No, you do not need to cycle Citrulline Malate.
3. Can I stack Citrulline Malate? It is best when added to pre-workout formulas which lack the proper 6 gram dose of citrulline malate.