Helps Temporarily Restore Wakefulness And Eliminates Fatigue!
ALLMAX Nutrition Caffeine is a must-have in your fitness arsenal!
Caffeine can provide the energy you need to get through your workouts. It can also serve as a powerful energy boost for those days that you just don't seem to have the energy to make it through.
If you're trying to lose weight Caffeine has a thermogenic response on the body. It helps to increase the rate of lipolysis and can increase the metabolism. Caffeine has also been found to help suppress the appetite.
1. What is Caffeine? Caffeine is an alkoid and it's found in guarana, kola nuts, coffee, tea and cocoa beans. It is the most popular drug in the world and is a powerful stimulant to the Central Nervous System. After caffeine is consumed it is absorbed into the bloodstream and other body tissues. It takes about half an hour to experience peak concentration in the body.
2. Is it safe to use? Caffeine has been found to be safe in several research studies as long as it is consumed in moderation. The FDA deemed normal caffeine intake as safe and said that it posed no increased health risk.
3. How does Caffeine benefit me? Caffeine can help temporarily restore mental awareness or wakefulness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness.
4. Can I take Caffeine to replace sleep? No, caffeine intake should never replace sleep. Caffeine can help to restore wakefulness if you haven't experienced enough sleep but should never be used as a substitute for actual sleep.
5. Are there any side effects? Not everyone tolerates caffeine well. You'll need to experiment to determine the amount that you can handle best. Some possible side effects include nervousness, tremors, irritability, insomnia, mood swings and depression. As caffeine is a drug you may build up a dependence on it and find it difficult to function without. But remember that everyone is different and reactions to caffeine consumption vary.
6. How can Caffeine help me at the gym? Many studies have been conducted on Caffeine's role in the gym. It has been found to have a positive effect on improving athletic performance. Specifically, during endurance exercise supplementing with 3-9 mg of caffeine has been shown to delay fatigue and improve endurance performance. The studies conducted on caffeine?s effects during shorter-term exercises such as strength training have also proved to be positive in the ability to help increase work output.
7. How does Caffeine help with weight loss? Caffeine has a thermogenic response on the body. It helps to increase the rate of lipolysis and can increase the metabolism. Caffeine has also been found to help suppress the appetite.
8. How do I take Caffeine? Take 1 tablet not more than every 3 to 4 hours up to a maximum of 1000 mg (5 tablets) in 24 hours.
9. Can I take Caffeine if I?m pregnant or breastfeeding? No, if you're pregnant or breastfeeding you should not take caffeine supplements. You should also try to limit your caffeine consumption during your pregnancy.
10. How much Caffeine is there in ALLMAX Nutrition Caffeine? The amount of caffeine in this product is equivalent to a cup of coffee.
You might also be interested in these items
Cutler Nutrition Prevail, 40 Servings
Versa Gripps PRO Authentic
Cutler Nutrition Amplify, 40 Servings
Cutler Nutrition Generate, 30 Servings
SIGN UP TO STAY INFORMED
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about sales, promotions & new products!