Want to train harder, run longer, lift heavier and kick harder? Who doesn’t? With BETA-ALANINE you can finally achieve that workout intensity you’ve only wished you’d be able to accomplish. Backed by research, BETA-ALANINE is the one essential supplement you need to get your hands on. As an anabolic fuel BETA-ALANINE provides the stimulus to increase anaerobic and aerobic endurance and delays in muscular fatigue, allowing you to push through every workout by providing the fuel to accelerate maximal workout power.
“Delay muscular fatigue with BETA-ALANINE!”
BETA-ALANINE is a non-essential amino acid that has been shown in research to increase muscular Carnosine concentrations. Carnosine is contained in both slow and fast twitch muscles fibers and is responsible for buffering the pH levels in your body. By promoting high intra-muscular Carnosine concentrations, BETA-ALANINE acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide (NO) production and works to reduce intra-muscular acidification created by intense exercise and heavy training. In simple terms this means that BETA-ALANINE helps to buffer the pH levels in your muscles, preventing the acidity that occurs during exercise. A decrease in the pH balance or increase in muscular acidity leads to that muscle burn you’ll experience which often prevents gains. BETA-ALANINE provides the stimulus to push through this.
Smash through your training plateau!
But don’t just take our word for it. In a 4 week study subjects who consumed 4 to 6.4 grams of BETA-ALANINE significantly improved their exercise performance and power output over the placebo group1. Researchers found that BETA-ALANINE also increased Carnosine’s ability to buffer lactic acid.
Furthermore, a 10-week study on the effects of BETA-ALANINE was conducted on football players2. The results of this study showed that the group of players who supplemented with BETA-ALANINE plus creatine gained more muscle and lost more fat than the creatine or placebo group alone.
This non-essential amino acid increases the lactate threshold, which is the limiting factor in most training sessions. The build up of lactic acid often prevents you from reaching your strength goals, as your muscles begin to fatigue. With BETA-ALANINE your training threshold is increased and your limitations can finally be broken down. BETA-ALANINE can help increase your training capacity allowing you to train harder, stronger and longer than your last workout. Review your training log and you’ll be amazed by the difference this simple addition to your training routine can make. Push through every rep and increase that weight!
BETA-ALANINE can improve muscular strength and endurance to provide a more powerful training session. With BETA-ALANINE you can pump out every rep to the max and push through those plateaus. It’s the difference between blasting through your one-rep max and throwing the weights down in disgust. Experience the sensation of achieving your goals and pushing through them. It’s within your reach with BETA-ALANINE.
Fuel your workouts with ALLMAX Pharmaceutical Grade BETA-ALANINE.
The Beta-SYNTH Advantage ALLMAX has acquired the purest pharmaceutical-grade BETA-ALANINE source called Beta-SYNTH™. An 11-Stage process is used to produce this white crystalline substance. Beta-SYNTH™ then goes through a hyper-micronization process that gives you a fine, high-absorption form of BETA-ALANINE that is exclusive to ALLMAX. Beta-SYNTH™ has been laboratory tested to absolute pharmaceutical-grade 100% purity; and you will feel the difference!
Boost Muscular Endurance Boost Intra-Muscular Carnosine ALLMAX QUALITY GUARANTEE: ALLMAX Beta-SYNTH™ BETA-ALANINE is produced at an ISO9000, cGMP licensed, government inspected manufacturing facility ensuring product quality and integrity. Every lot produced is independently lab tested for purity and potency ensuring consistent quality every time.
1. What is BETA-ALANINE? BETA-ALANINE is a non-essential amino acid that has been shown in research to increase muscular Carnosine concentrations. By promoting high intra-muscular Carnosine concentrations, BETA-ALANINE acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide (NO) production and works to reduce intra-muscular acidification created by intense exercise and heavy training. BETA-ALANINE delays muscular fatigue allowing you to increase your performance output.
2. How do I take BETA-ALANINE? Research suggests that the effects of BETA-ALANINE are best experienced when it is spread out over four daily dosages. Dissolve 1.6g (1/2 teaspoon) of BETA-ALANINE in juice, water at each dosage. However, some have found taking the full dosage 6.4 g (2 teaspoons) immediately before a workout resulted in the best gains.
3. Why can’t I just supplement with Carnosine? You can, but believe or not, this is actually an inefficient way of raising Carnosine levels in your body. Research has shown that supplementation with BETA-ALANINE actually leads to a greater increase of Carnosine in your body than it would with direct supplementation of Carnosine. Your stomach acids tend to break down Carnosine easier than BETA-ALANINE. Consequently, you would have to intake a lot more Carnosine (and pay a lot more) to experience the same results as you would with simply supplementing with BETA-ALANINE.
4. What is Carnosine? Carnosine is contained in both slow and fast twitch muscles fibers and is responsible for keeping the pH in your body (on a cellular level) in check. When we exercise the pH in our bodies become more acidic due to the build up lactic acid, as more glucose is metabolized. If the lactic acid levels in our body become too high, our muscles cramp up. In order to workout longer and harder, we need to keep out bodies in that magic pH zone for longer durations and that’s where Carnosine comes into play. Having an abundance of Carnosine in your muscle fibers means you can fight off acidity in the body, leading to harder workouts and bigger gains.
5. How soon will I see results with BETA-ALANINE? Those who use BETA-ALANINE or supplements that contain Beta-Alanine, should experience the effects of BETA-ALANINE the very first time they take it. The much desired muscle pump or vasodilatation is experienced immediately. However, you should begin to experience results in your performance and overall physique within the first week or two of taking BETA-ALANINE.
6. Can I mix BETA-ALANINE with other supplements? We recommend that you consume a high-quality post-workout shake consisting of ISOFLEX protein after your workouts and if you’re trying to increase mass combine BETA-ALANINE with our mass gainer QUICKMASS. The only supplement that you should not consume in conjunction with BETA-ALANINE is our pre-workout formula MUSCLEPRIME as you would be consuming too much BETA-ALANINE at once.
7. Are there any side effects associated with BETA-ALANINE? High dosages of BETA-ALANINE can create excessive sensory effects at the skin level in some users. Initiate use with half of a single serving to assess your tolerance to ALLMAX Beta-SYNTH™ BETA-ALANINE. As you become accustomed to the feeling, increase your dosage to 2 servings (6.4 g).
8. Who can take BETA-ALANINE? If you’re a healthy individual who trains regularly, BETA-ALANINE is definitely for you. If you’re pregnant, under the age of 18, or breastfeeding you should not consume BETA-ALANINE. If you have any other health conditions you should always consult your physician prior to starting any new supplement.
9. Is BETA-ALANINE legal? Yes, BETA-ALANINE is legal. It’s a completely natural supplement.
You might also be interested in these items
Cutler Nutrition Prevail, 40 Servings
Versa Gripps PRO Authentic
Cutler Nutrition Amplify, 40 Servings
Reign Total Body Fuel, 473ml
SIGN UP TO STAY INFORMED
Sign up for our newsletter to learn about sales, promotions & new products!